Saturday, May 29, 2010

I LOVE my IPHONE ^-^

Do you ever think for not getting a mobile phone? Can you survive without touching a mobile phone? Guess what, my answer will be NO WAY. I need it all day long even i don't really use it in a day, but still i need to bring it out and i have to see the body of my phone when i was wake. I get my first mobile phone when i was 16, it's a give from my mum and aunty as my birthday present. I still remember that time we don't have any color screen or Mp3 and build in camera is the latest product.

But now you can get whatever you want in a phone. Camera, video record, MP3, radio, Wifi, Email, game and etc. Use to the mobile phone is part of our life, the creator will try to built everything into one small tiny little phone. I still remember when i was small, should be primary school and my dad get his first mobile phone and it was so heavy and huge compare from now, don't have any special function at all. Just imagine what if we're taking it out with us, will it be very stylish? haha, i don't think so, it's too heavy if now i have to take this out i rather use the public phone to make any call.

The new technology gain the new media into one of the important product to the 21th century. This lead to a topic of this week – Will the mobile phone screen become the dominant screen of the 21st century? In my opinion, we do really need it. Without a mobile phone is kinda losing something from our body,we cant get the news straight away it announce or check the timetable for train or email. This is all about a high technology make our life become more easier. I love my Iphone, this is a birthday present from my dad last year. A small phone really work well on entertain, web browsing, watching Youtube, snap a picture and etc. How can a person live without the phone?

New technologies get ever smaller and more powerful (Levinson, P. 2009). This is what people ask for, small, nice, multifunction. One of my friend use her iphone to take note, she just key in the point of what lecturer said and she said when she get back she can do her revision by seeing the point that she take. i really have to say that mobile phone really help the human being in their life.

*Thumb up* for the new technology, the new media and also the smart phone..

No comments:

Post a Comment